Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cranksgiving....


This Saturday, boys and girls.... My good friend Redgie Blanco says "Be there or be square"....
This is a wonderful cause to help provide a Thanksgiving dinner for some of those in our community who are less fortunate. This is an annual event in many communities around the country and this year Redg has made the effort to bring it to our community. Please get out there and help make this a success and have some fun while doing it! Thanks in advance for your support!
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike Johnson said...

Coun me in!

So what you ridin'?

Me, I'm thinkin' of one gear.

Later

5:38 PM  
Blogger Lily on the Road said...

I'm there in spirit. Hope everyone has a great day, it is very important to support those who can't support themselves.

6:16 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

mike....
singlespeed for sure.

lily....
"in spirit" counts!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the support blue!
I cannot wait to talk to you on Saturday has been too long.
Redg!

11:30 PM  
Blogger B I D W E L L said...

Mojoe offered up his Big Dummy, aka grocery getter for this Saturday, hmmmmm.....

7:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wish i could be there. sounds like a great event.
p.s. say hi to adam for me!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home