Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day....


Dancin' shoes....

Climbing a hill on Ford Road....

Sharing the road with our bovine friends....

I wonder if they know they lost their clothes dryer?

Thanks Marv....

Instructions?
Sounds serious....

I wonder what a "fast" one lane bridge looks like?

I'll be a good boy? Yeah, right!

(click on the pic....)

Waiting out the rain at River Hills School....

40 miles on the single speed today, most of it on gravel. I'm really enjoying it! I've been riding it a lot lately!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend. :) I'm on vacation this week and thinking about spending a couple of days in St. Cloud. I'll take the mountain bikes and ride a little in Quarry Park. Should be fun!

Peace out, yo

3 Comments:

Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

Riding with the cows??!!

Where were ya riding...Europe?!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Dirty Bert said...

what kind of cranks are on that trek??
nice bike and cows.

-dirty bert

8:54 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

175mm FSA Extreme V-Drive crankset with a 34T Salsa chainring. it's an extremely heavy duty crank!

you guys have cows in jersey, right? :)

peace out, yo!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home