Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I haven't given up....

I'm sure there are some people out there in the Blogosphere who might think I've given up blogging. There may be a couple who wish I would.

Well, I haven't. These past couple of months have been very busy for me. Lot's of things going on at work that have taken a lot of time and energy, and CX racing every weekend but one for the past 2 months. I'm fried.

One more weekend of racing. Jingle Cross. This coming weekend. Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday. It's going to be good. :) Everyone who races CX should attend it at least once. Huge party atmosphere. Awesome course. The very best hecklers. It's just plain fun.

Last weekend was Cedar Falls Cranksgiving on Saturday. It was a good time. Not bad for the first year. 29 participants, all of whom seemed to be having a great time. Kudos to Redg and The Thin Man and everyone else involved in organizing and sponsoring this great event. The beer at The Landmark was pretty good, too!

Sunday was the last race of the Quad Cities series. Middle Park Madness. As usual, the folks from DICE put on a great event. Special thanks to Bruce Grell and Donnie Miller and all of the folks from Dice. Also a big Thank You To Scott Swanson and his wonderful wife Kat for the officiating and registration duties. You do a great job!

That's about it for now. I'll do a photo dump one day soon. Judy has taken a ton of good pictures this year. She's gotten pretty good with the camera!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Don't give up blogging, who would I have to heckle without having to go to cx?

I love Judy's photo's ~ bring them on!!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Yeah Blue- I'll keep checkin in no matter. Thanks for the effort you put in here.

Have fun at Jingle Cross. Looks to be a crazy three days.

6:36 AM  
Blogger john said...

Blue - don't leave us for the dark side ... your adoring public.
John

8:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

don't leave us; the internets would not be the same without you!
i have been slacking myself lately. never enough hours in a day.
keep up the good work my friend!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home