Monday, November 21, 2005

Tried putting my old school SIDI booties over my modern Pearl Izumi mountainbike shoes..... Doesn't seem to want to work. Apparently the manufacturer didn't have much foesight "back in the day" and didn't plan to put them over anything larger than an old school Diadora goatskin racing shoe. I need something to keep my toes and ankles toasty so I 'spose I'll have to pop for a new pair. Modern shoe covers.... What a concept!

The yellow bike is whispering in my ear... "take me out for a ride", but my brain is telling me that I'm committed to dinner with my father in law and and the Fingeroos' along with my wife's siblings. It'll all work out, it'll all work out..... Take a deep breath and keep smiling.

Peace out, yo!

6 Comments:

Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

Duct tape,
aluminum foil,
pocket heaters,
plastic wrap,
or...

my favorite...

I can order that for you.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

What about the small burrowing creature?

7:01 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

i love you guys! your concern warms my heart!

10:06 PM  
Blogger All3Sports said...

Blue - I didn't know you had a blog, I thought you just lurked on our blogs! Welcome!

You're my boy blue, you're my boy!

12:56 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

yup, after the loving terms of endearment from jk i figgered i better do my own thing! he called me a slut, ya know! that's kinda like asking for a date, i think. lol. seriously though, i enjoy this, i can't believe it took me so long to follow you guys into the blogosphere! ok, gotta go ride the yellow bike for awhile. i'm going to try out the "modern" foot toasters tonight! woohoo!

peace out, yo!

5:33 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

btw jackal, i did like your idea for foot warmers but figured that the cost of duct tape and aluminum foil would exceed the cost of modern shoe covers....

oh yeah, i'm playing hard to get....

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home