Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Rambling......


Waiting for a train by Gateway Park at Main in CF....

A least the sun was shining...

New use for an old Schwinn....
Does anyone know where it's at?
(there is no prize involed..... Just curious as to whether or not anyone is paying attention on their rides)

Pregnant women toasting marshmallows with sharp objects....
Does this scare anyone other than me?

Jackal teaching his brother to read....

"Is anyone listening to me....?"

Well, Lord Stanley's cup has been won and taken to North Carolina for a year. It was a good series and either team could have won it and I would have been happy. Paddy is bummed but I'm sure he'll be ok..... Gotta give Cam Ward credit for the way he played! That kid is awesome!!! (and a Canadian to boot, eh Paddy....?)

We had a cookout in the driveway on Father's day with "Chef Jackal" doing the honors. The chubs were excellent! Thanks Jackal! One of my co-workrs from Florida joined us for the festivities before twisting my arm to take him to Toad's for a couple of beers. It was a good time!

It's too late for a ride so I think I'll go for a walk tonight. I'm off to Minnesota on POS One tomorrow to spnd the day working and catching up on things with my friends up there in the Great White North. Later, all y'all!

Peace out, yo!


3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Mail box is on Grand Ave right across the road from Mr. Saul's abode

9:11 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

grand what? close enough, i'll give it to you.

peace out, yo!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Grand Blvd. DOH!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home