Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday the 9th....

Go west, young man....

Wednesday was warm....


Hmmmm....


Tile silo with tree......

Horses....

I rode 42 miles on Wednesday in the heat and wind. 27th Street, Dike, Hudson. Big ringing the Dike/New Hartford blacktop from 27th to the Zanetta blacktop at 28 to 31 mph with that tailwind! Love it! I walked 9 miles on Thursday just to use some different muscles. It was good.

33 years ago today, Judy and I got married and I took her back to Germany with me a few days later. Wow! Do trees live that long? Seriously though, it's been good.

The weatherman said no rain until later today but it doesn't look so good outside right now. We'll see how the morning shakes out and try to get a few miles in on one of the bikes....

Have a great Friday!

Peace out, yo!

2 Comments:

Blogger B I D W E L L said...

Happy Anniversary! You have approximately 3 times as much wedded bliss as I. Way to go!!

1:17 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

thanks jeremy.... :)

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home