Friday, December 29, 2006

25.5 miles on the Surly last night in 1:58:00. 12.9 mph average speed. I was pretty happy about that!

My goal is to hit 1000 miles on that bike before the end of the year. (it went into service on 19 Sep) I have 46 miles to go. Sooooo close, with rain in the forecast. I might be getting wet!

I see that Paddy has formally announced his June Epic! Holy Balls! Look at the climbing!

Ari from Chicago had asked about the Ergon grips. I love them! Once they are adjusted properly for the rider they are great! I also added FSA carbon riser bars to the Surly a couple of weeks ago hoping they might suck up some vibration on the gravel. They work great also. Super combination!

That's it for now. Have a great Friday!

Ride safe!

Peace out, yo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Good job on meeting your goal Blue. You can easily bang out 40 before Jan. 1.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

Man, you can make that goal. I hope you guys getting the mild weather that we are getting in Chi-ca-goo.
Did 40 today on the fix and thanks for the inspirations. Tomorrow I want to pull out the Voodoo Single speed mountain bike and enjoy my freewheel.
Chris hope those muscles are not aching too much.
Ari

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home