Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve morning.....

I rode the Surly 25 miles yesterday. It was damp so it felt cold but the temps weren't all that bad. The little bit of gravel tha I rode was gooey and thick. Made a mess of the Surly....

Judy talked me in to going to Kohl's last night to do a little shopping. Surprisingly, that wasn't bad either. I have to get out this morning to get my serious shopping done! Saw Mr. Bidwell at Kohl's last night. It seems that he was involved in an "endurance" shopping session wth the missus. He told me that he was planning to get a ride in this morning "no matter what". Hope you got everything taken care of Jeremy! I stopped by Bike Tech to wish Brent a Merry Christmas. He looked good in his blue Santa hat!

That's it for now. I need to go get my shopping done so I can get a ride in today. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I am glad to see you are sensible and wait until the last minute too like I do. Have a Merry Christmas.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Blue: I'll be out and about after noon in the Green Belt. Hope you have a great ride.

9:45 AM  
Blogger B I D W E L L said...

Everything got taken care of- Including the 24 hrs of Kohls!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home