Saturday, December 16, 2006

Saturday....



Jackal and his Duc.... Another view....
Baby Jake....
Kyle & Jacob....
Jackal stopped by on his way home from work this morning. I heard the Ducati coming....
Eric and Nikki stopped by with the boys for awhile this morning also. Good seeing them!
45 degrees and cloudy today. Shouldn't be too bad riding.
I need to stop down and see Brent about another Timbuktu seat bag sometime soon....
I wonder how the TI v.3 "lottery" is going? I know some people have lost sleep over this. Just like kids at Christmas!
I'm thinking of proposing to the "Dictators for Life of Trans Iowa" that I be appointed "Guardian of the Preems". Hmmmmm...... Yeah, that would be a good idea. :)
I'm starting to get a little anxious about the new Cannondale..... When I ordered it the ship date was 23 December and it now appears as though it may not be until 20 January. That would be a big "boo hoo" for me.... The shop in Chicago where Ari works received theirs over a week ago. I'm not losing sleep over it..... yet. :)
As Jackal would say.... "patience, grasshopper"
That's it for now.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

At least you stick with the local shop even though you could probably get the C-dale quicker by mail-order.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home