Sunday, July 22, 2007

Oh Yeah...!


Jackal checking out the C-50....
Nice ride....
Ernesto's baby.... My baby....
Black, white, and red....
Red slicks....
Judy and I drove over to Chicago yesterday to pick up this beautiful piece of Italian artwork. Nice bike! The traffic in the city was horrendous with all of the construction going on but we made it through in one piece then immediately headed west to Serena to see my cousin Pete. We spent the night with him and his family then headed back to Waterloo about 10 this morning. It was good. He farms 1000 acres around Serena, Illinois and has some timber on the Fox River where we spent a lot of time as kids camping and fishing and hunting. It was great to able to take my wife over and spend some time seeing where I "grew up".
When we go back to Chicago in the fall I plan to stop in at Hartley Cycles and see Ari. It'll be good!
That's it for now.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!




9 Comments:

Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

Trying to blur me out to hide my identity? :)

6:34 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

no, brother....

i was nervous watching you do that track stand on my new bike so i was shaking!

7:10 AM  
Blogger C. Engstrom said...

Sooooo do we call you "redcolnago" now or are you still blue?

8:18 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

redcolnago? nahhhhhh, that doesn't sound right.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll still call you Pink!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

and i'll still call you fat albert!

:)

peac out, yo!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Mike Johnson said...

Nice Ride

5:42 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

What components are on that thing blue? Nice ride!

7:48 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

mike...

thanks! :) it rides nice too! it won't make me fast but hey, what the heck!

chris...

everything is campy record. the wheels are mavic open pros. the bars are easton ec 90's and the stem is an itm.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home