Monday, January 21, 2008

Woohoo!!!!


It was 5 degrees above zero when I left for work this morning. Above zero! Sounds like we'll get a little warmer in a couple of days. Up into the 20s. How 'bout them apples? It's also snowing just a bit. Perhaps I'll be able to get the skis out this week. That would be good.

Getting some time in on the trainer in the basement. It's not so bad, other than being horribly boring. At least I can work up a sweat. It's all good.

That's all for now.

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with ya on wind trainers/rollers; hate the beasts. I stick to my Nordictrak or the treadmill. Hate being forced inside!
We may see 30's by the weekend here. I will definitely need to get out on the skis by then!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Skiing should be great. I think we got about 4 more inches today.

I had the honor of staying home with my little lady today because of the holiday/no school dealio.

Maybe a late afternoon ski session is in order!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home