Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cold week coming....


I guess this is what we should expect in Iowa in January. Trainer time.... I rode an hour on the old Master X Light in the basement this morning. Guns 'n Roses. Good stuff.
I spent some time yesterday "cross training" with the snow shovel.
I have been summoned to report for jury duty tomorrow. Super, tell the missus to remove my name from the list, please:)
Time to go see Jackal and Moo, along with The Queen of Cross.... I'm thinking BLT and iced tea.
More later.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Hope you had a great time, sorry to hear about Jury Duty...yikes, that bites.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Me thinks jury duty will get ncelled Blue. They are talking blizzard now!

5:53 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

lily....
yup, it was fun. rhea was in rare form and was having a good time.

g-ted....
i called the jury number last night to see if i have to report today and they have my panel calling again tonight. this "blizzard" may be a blessing in disguise.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like our forecast too. It is going to be Chilly! Jury Duty is a pain (and a responsibility). I had to sit in on two cases as well as report every day for a week during the "selection" process.
Good luck!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home