Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ice, Ice, Baby....

Sweet....
Covering everything....
Check out the driveway. It's uphill all the way....
No snow today. Not yet, anyway. It's forecast for tonight. What we do have is plenty of ice. It started raining sometime last night or early this morning and covered everything with about a quarter inch of the stuff. It was 41F yesterday and was still 37F when I went to bed last night. It must've cooled off, eh? Oh well, I've ventured as far as the mail box and that's about it.
Not a whole lot going on around here today. Judy isn't feeling well and I really need to get out to get some things from the store. I'm not real excited about that. We'll see, I guess. Nothing that can't wait until tomorrow.
Sounds like I'll be spending a couple of days in sunny central Florida in a week or so. As much as I hate to leave this deep-freeze, I guess I'll have to go. Just suck it up and move on....
Whatever....
It's all good.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now the question is...will you be doing the Ice, Ice Baby dance on the ice??? We want pictures of the Hooters girls...again!!! :)

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are struggling with the ice today...gah, everything is covered and a total mess....but nothing like the ice storm we had twelve years ago that shut much of northern US and eastern Canada down....

Lily

6:14 PM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Yeah, and this isn't anything compared to that ice storm we had a couple of years ago. But, like I said, if it is a quarter inch, or 3/4's inch, it all sucks no matter what!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ouch.
Keep that weather there as long as possible. We just have rain now and I am enjoying the break from winter.
Enjoy your get away to the Sunshine state. Look out Florida; Hurricane Blue is back in town! :^)

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home