Friday, June 19, 2009

Santa Fe....

Not to be confused with Santa Claus.

Drove for awhile Wednesday night and ran into some weather in western Iowa. BIG hail. Couple of small dents in the hood of the Passat. I hope the dry ice guys can fix them. We had a very long day of driving yesterday. Getting ready to take on the last leg of the trip.

I have no way to upload photos right now so you'll just have to take my word for it... There is a lot of beautiful scenery out this way. Along with some that is pretty boring.

It's all good.

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great, safe trip (well, except for the dents of course!). I hear that it is 95F+ out there. Enjoy.
I would melt in that heat.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

It's a good heat.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

You can download on to my computer

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home