Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Get out....!!!



More stoopid birds....
The water level is going down....
I came home from work with the intention of riding the 1 x 1. I had a message to call Nikki so it was almost 7 when I got off the phone. That girl can talk! LOL.
Judy was getting ready to run up to the store to pick up some sliced black olives for the walking tacos that I'm serving for lunch at work tomorrow (The June birthday people do this every year. There are 4 or 5 of us that go in together to do it. It's fun. I get to heckle everyone coming through the line.) and told me to get out! Go ride! I said "I dunno. It's getting late". She said "ride for an hour. Just get out. Ok. I know when I'm not wanted. I took the Surly and rolled through Wyth and up through Gateway to Big Woods Lake. Saw Sweet Amy when I got out there, but I continued on around the lake. They were tearing down a house and she was still there watching when I'd completed the lap, so we talked for a few minutes. Told her I had to scoot. I only had an hour. LOL. She said I was going to be 5 minutes late. She was right.
Lots of walkers and skaters as well as quite a few people on bikes out there tonight. You know how that goes!
Anyway, my 'puter said I'd been gone for an hour and 3 minutes when I pulled in the drive. Judy had pizza ready when I got home. Yumm....
What more can you ask for?
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!



6 Comments:

Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

There are actually six of you that are in on the June B-Day Walking Tacos

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want walking tacos
-Moo

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What time is lunch being served? I might just have to show up! :)

Sincerely,
Your favorite little fat buddy

10:49 PM  
Blogger john said...

I'll be there too. I want to hear about Mr. Fatty's gravel race AND chase around a walking taco.
John

8:00 AM  
Blogger Lily on the Road said...

What are walking taco's???

So, when is your Birf-day?

1:27 PM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Lily: They take a small bag of Doritos and put in all the taco fixins so you can eat it with a fork and "walk" around with it. Thus the "Walking Taco" thing.

Goofy thing we have down here, ya know...

Anyway, good to see you are being "encouraged" by the better half there Blue. ;-)

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home