Monday, December 14, 2009

Road I.D. ....


Hey Everyone,I just ordered one of the best products ever. It's called a Road ID - perhaps you've heard of it.

If you haven't, go to their website and check it out. Road ID is a great product that could save your life someday.

When I ordered, they gave me a coupon that I could pass along to my friends.

Here's the coupon number:Coupon Number: ThanksPaul591806

The coupon is good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 01/14/2010.

To order, simply go to RoadID.com or click the link below:

http://www.RoadID.com/?CID=ThanksPaul591806

If you prefer, you can call them at 800-345-6335.

You can thank me later.

Oh by the way, their website is awesome, the customer service is outstanding, and the owners are very smart and good looking.

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

9 Comments:

Blogger B I D W E L L said...

They have supplied our race numbers the past couple seasons, Great service!!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Glad you and Jackel got a Road I.D. Paul....good stuff....

9:54 AM  
Blogger Travel Gravel said...

Please, for the love of all that is Holy, tell me you didn't get Yellow! I mean, BLUE would be your first choice right? Or "Over the Hill" Black? I would even let pink go without comment, but not a Livestrong look. So....?

10:26 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

greg....
you know that i dig pink.... :)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Hey T.G., what's wrong with Yellow? I got yellow so you can find me in a snowbank! LOL

9:46 AM  
Blogger Travel Gravel said...

It's all good, Lily:) I would never knock the cause behind the yellow bands, just the source. "Watch out where those Huskies go..."

9:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good idea. I should probably get one.
Now my question is: how good looking were they? That seems to contradict the "smart" comment!

1:36 PM  
Blogger TJ said...

you are correct, the owners are very smart and good looking.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Craig, The Flanders Fat Cat said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Thanks for the road ID offer. But, I prefer to be shrouded in mystery when they find me. Ex: Who was this fat man and what was he doing in proximity to this bicycle atop this snow covered peak? Surely he couldn't have pedaled such a mass up there. Then, Krakauer will write a book about me.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home