Sunday, July 16, 2006

Wowwwwww........

It's a scorcher outside today! I went for a ride this morning around 9 or so and met The Twins under the Hwy 58 bridge just west of Pfeiffer. Apparently they had just done the Shell Rock loop at a fairly quick pace. Crazy!

Me? I rode up to The Dome then pedaled south down Hudson Road to Hudson and back up the bike trail to Waterloo. Saw one cyclist going north on Hudson Road by the Target distribution center with his bags and panniers..... Must've been training for that big race across Iowa that's coming up. At least he had a tailwind! The only others I saw besides The Twins were Chris Congdon and another Bike Tech rider, whom I didn't recognize. Met them out by the dog track while they were heading south on the bike trail.

Still haven't had anyone tell me where the mailbox is. C'mon guys.... You ride past it all the time!

That's it for today.

Peace out, yo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home