Sunday, July 09, 2006

It's hot outside!!!
The corn is gettin' up there....

Cruisin'....

Here's an easy one.... Where's this shed located?

Alien spacecraft landing....

Took off at about 9:30 this morning and headed up to Janesville. I wasn't sure where I'd go from there when I left but decided to head over to New Hartford and see what happened from there. It was getting quite warm so I stopped and bought a banana and Gatorade in New Hartford and then headed south to 27th and back into CF. I think that the temperature climbed about 22 degrees while I was riding. Whewwwwwww....... It was a warm one!

Brother of Jackal called me from Readlyn to ask for some advice on hanging a storm door on his new house but figured it out on his own by the time I'd finished my ride. Good job Eric!

Kerkove won the 6 hour race yesterday at Blue Mound, Wisconsin. Good job, Jeff!

No one has located the basketball court yet but Slade wants to shoot hoops there. Watch out for the poison ivy!!!

That's it for now. I'm going to go watch some television and decide whether I want to ride a few more miles or walk this evening.

Italy wins 5-3 in a shootout!!!!!

I hate shootouts in games like that but what can I say? Rules are rules.... If I had my way, they'd play until they had a winner on the field. Oh well....

Peace out, yo!

5 Comments:

Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

Tagers
Bike trail
CFU

6:53 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

woohoo! you got it right!

peace out, yo!

7:23 PM  
Blogger All3Sports said...

Your personal shots are very non-kerkove-ish, and have a distinct style to them.

12:55 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

there ya go slade.... pimpin' the old guy again. keep smiling!

peace out, yo!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home