Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Chicago....


Lots of people at the show...
Off f the I55 and onto the I94....
Chicago after dark....
Sears Tower and Hancock Building in clouds.... Sweet VeeDub in Kenosha....
Flew in to Midway Monday moning and took a cab to the Graph Expo trade show at McCormick Place in downtown Chicago. It was a long day! Cab back to Midway at 5 pm where I picked up my rental car and drove back into the city from which I'd just come! Traffic sucked. Not as bad as The Cities, but bad just the same. Made my way north on the I-94 to Racine, where I spent the night. I was up early and headed into Kenosha to take care of my business there and was on the road back to Waterloo by 11:30. It was a long trip but got a lot accomplished so it's all good!
Had emails from Kerkov and Jackal telling me that my new Tifosi Q3 Fototecs were in at Europa so I ran up there to pick them up. Sweet!!!!! Thanks, guys! Chatted with Russ about the "old days" for awhile then headed back home for supper. (Someday you guys that are laughing right now will be talking about the "old days" of your lives. Make good memories and relish them so you'll have something to talk about) Now it's time for some rest. I'm pooped!
Peace out, yo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

big city, more people, more phones, more cars, more problems

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home