Friday, September 29, 2006

TGIF....


The Cedar Falls crew at Pfeiffer....

The crew from Ames....

Kerkove says he's "getting fat"....

Jeremy Bidwell getting ready to ride....

Rolling out 12th Street....

My little party was a 32 mile trip through the blackness, wind, and rain of some Iowa gravel roads tonight. I think that the rest of the group must've put in 50 + miles. I went straight to New Hartford while the rest of the group was planning to go to Parkersburg first, then on to New Hartford. They're just too fast for me! Maybe next time? :)

Peace out, yo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

No, a few in the group were rage'n. Saul and myself road about 1/2 mile behind the entire nite. Plus we got soaked!

11:08 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

it was a good ride... :)

peace out, yo!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home