Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lights....



I was a little late getting home from work tonight and needed to run out to Wally World but I was determined to ride so I left for Hudson with the lights on at about 7:15 or so, right after getting back from WW. It was cooler than it seemed and I could have worn tights over my knickers or leg warmers with shorts and I would have been fine. I did wear full fingered gloves tonight, which was the right choice! Sometimes it's hard to tell this time of year. It wasn't uncomfortable, it just could have been a little more comfortable. Oh well.... 48 degrees according to the sign at the bank on Highway 63 on the north side of Hudson and 46 degrees on the 'puter. 23 miles on the bike trail. It's gonna get colder, boys and girls!

Kerkove's gravel grinder tomorrow night. Leaves from Pfeiffer at 6....

That' all for now. Sounds like G-Ted is having a ball at Interbike....

Sleep tite, kiddies....

Peace out, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home