Monday, February 05, 2007

-17F....


1st post on "New Blogger". I hope it doesn't disappear. I liked the old one just fine. Oh well....

Made the trip up to The Cities on Saturday for the International Motorcycle Show. It was good! Saw Rossi's race bike.... That thing is yummy!

17 below this morning. It took about a half hour on the battery charger to get the Blazer running so that I could get to work. Brrrrrr.......... I should probably buy a new battery for the beast.

I'll be in Utah tomorrow and Wednesday for work. Highs in the mid 40's out there! That should be like heaven!

That's it for now. I need coffee!

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Yeah, my Mazda won't start either. Oh well, doesn't matter anyway.

9:38 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

yeah jeff, you are the definition of "hardcore" though.

peace out, yo!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home