Monday, January 15, 2007

Cold!


Kerkove's magic face warmer....
He's at it again.... Mr. 24 has done me a huge favor and, by some magical means, grown me a wicked warm beard for riding outside this time of year! Thanks Jeff! Thanks also for not making it grey like it woud be in reality. My reality, not yours. :) (will I have snotcicles in that thing?)
It's colder than hell outside so I'm getting ready to go for a ride in my basement. I'm thinking a little Meat Loaf to keep me company tonight. It'll be back into the teens outside soon and I'll ride The Green Bike..... It's all good!
Ride safe!
Peace out, yo!

8 Comments:

Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Ha! It's the Bluecolnago chia pet!

It's now or never boy! Now or never!
(Ride that trainer........don't get caught sayin'...)


Let me sleep on it............

Cheers!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Crazy weather everywhere, eh? Enjoy your basement.

6:50 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

and now i'm prayin' for the end of time, to hurry up and arrive....

:)

yup, i was listenin' to "bat out of hell" how'd ya know? :)

peace out, yo!

7:22 PM  
Blogger All3Sports said...

Nice Muff!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

Special at Walgreens the all new Chia-Blue. Complete with a Master light bike.
My wife says that rollers are for dough.
Roll out that dough before spring comes.
Basements suck!
ari
from Chicago

8:26 PM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Had to be that one, blue. It's the best, ya know?

10:12 PM  
Blogger Captain Bob said...

Reminds me of the mupets gang.

10:27 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

i dig bert & ernie!

peace out, yo!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home