Sunday, February 11, 2007

Finally....


The Jetta and the Surly....
Old fire truck in farm field....
(click to enlarge)
Coming into New Hartford....

Iron bridge....

Crossroads....
It was finally a decent enough day to get out and ride! I have the studs on the Surly so I drove out 12th Street and parked the car at the golf course and rode 20 miles of gravel. Rode out 12th and over to New Hartford then left town on Diagonal and back over to Jepsen Road then back to 12th Street, making a pretty nice loop. It was getting dark at the halfway point and started snowing about the time I hit Jepsen to head back south. It was good!
Had lunch with Jackal, Moo, Baby Rhea, Judy, and A. Lo this afternoon. A.Lo is moving to Grand Rapids, Michigan in the morning. Good luck, brother!!!!!
That's it for now.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!




3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Looks frigid Blue. Have a good week!

9:08 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

it wasn't bad, chris. mid 20s and very little wind. the trainer has been doing me some good this year! i had to push it hard to get the burn going on the hills. oh yeah, iowa is flat. :)

stay out of trouble!

peace out, yo!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

Blue, glad to see you got out. WE were out with buddy Michael. WE did 25milesa and we got our sanity back. We are expecting snow also but we are glad we dont live in NY were the skies opened up and dumped it all out on them.
Chris, any snow in Texas??
I told my wife I want to move to California for a while. I think I have some frostbite on my nose.
These subzero temps also make me feel really tired. Eight miles of commuting really kicks my butt.
take care everyone,
Ari
from Chicago.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home