Monday, February 05, 2007

The Show....


Jackal sizing up the new ZX10R....
The "Doctor's" M1....

Sweet....

That's bigger than both exhaust outlets on my Ducati....
"my pipe's bigger than your pipe, my pipe's bigger than yours...."
This is the view most racers see....

-11F. The Jetta says "It is cold"....
The show was good. Lunch at Hooters was good. I felt like ass on the way home and had Jackal drive the last half of the trip. Thanks, Buddy....
My new Cannondale cross bike is supposed to ship this coming Saturday.... WOOHOO!!!!!
If anyone knows of a sidecar racing motorcycle for sale (reasonably cheap), please let me or Jackal know....
That's it for now.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!





6 Comments:

Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

Dang. I look pretty good on a grren bike. Almost as cool as a red bike.

7:56 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

green is good....

buy it for your track bike. when the low fuel light comes on, hit the pits.

peace out, yo!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Blue - you have been waiting for that Cannondale forever. What is taking so long?

8:20 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

chris.... it sounds like cannondale is waiting on components to finish the build. soon. very soon. s'posed to be back up in the 20s, maybe 30, by the weekend. oh yeahhhhhhh!!!! 45 in utah tomorrow! heaven!

peace out, yo!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Sven said...

Sweet looking bikes. I'd be a pile of jelly inside a helmet if I tried to ride one of those!

DEA

10:02 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

yes, definitely! i turn to jelly every time i go to the track! faster, faster!

peace out, yo!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home