Monday, March 05, 2007

It's coming....

I think that spring is just around the corner. Warmer temps forecast for the coming week. You'll hear no complaints from me!

Went walking last night. I was afraid to take my bike out on the roads with the weak job that the city did with the plows last week. Scary! I'd be a bug on someone's windshield. Walking was pretty good until I got back on Rainbow Drive for the last 3/4 of a mile home. People haven't shoveled and there is about an inch or so of ice on the walks. Shona turned me on to some cleats for your shoes. I think I may give them a try. I figure if studs work on the Surly, these should work on my shoes. Thanks, Shona!

I need to get back on the bike in the basement starting tonight. It's been about a week or so since I've ridden it and the Good Friday ride is coming up in 4 weeks. Oh yeah!

That's it for now. Be safe.

Peace out, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home