Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter....


Went riding this afternoon. It was somewhat cool....
I like this car....
Good advice....
My Jetta. Jackal's Passat....
Jackal, Baby Rhea, Moo....
The Pump Haus' outer wall collapsed a week or so ago. Oops!
They took the rest of it down to avoid injuries to passerby.
We saw Kerkove and Deerslayer heading out for a ride while we were eating lunch at Toad's today. Hope it was a good one! I went riding myself a bit later this afternoon. It was chilly, but good. MUCH warmer than yesterday! I rode out to the north end of Big Woods Lake to check out the new bridge that they installed in order to complete the trail all the way around the lake, which is good and bad. Good because it will add another mile or so to that particular trail and allow a continuous ride all the way around the lake. Bad because no one around here understands trail etiquette. I'm sure that the local riders will understand what I'm saying....
I hear Judy digging in the freezer which means she'll be making supper soon. I can dig that!
That's it for now.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!





6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

How often do you ride the Colnago in good weather?

9:17 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

Hope you guys out there had a good holiday. Very cold in Chicago and the wind has really been wreaking havoc on my brain. Did 3 hours on the 29er and was cold the whole ride. Hope things change soon.
Ari
from Chicago

9:55 PM  
Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

Sweet red Jetta!!! Better snatch that up before the Blazer dies...

6:09 AM  
Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

It wasn't me riding....but rather my euro-clone.

7:16 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

chris... everyday

ari.. we had a good easter. hope you dd too. it's cold and windy here too. i want warm weather!

jackal.... they have a wolfsburg edition passat in the same color. tan perforated leather and goodyears. yes, goodyears. i'm going to go talk to gabe!

kerkove... was it rob's clone too? i mean, it looked just like you guys! is there an ergon green clone of kerkove? no! say it isn't so!

peace out, yo!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

wolfsburg!?!?!?!? Dang!!!!!!!

That better be in the driveway by 3:15 this afternoon!!!!!!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home