Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cupcake....

Fatty eating....
Fatty thinking about eating....
Fatty eating....
Fatty thinking about eating....
Fatty was eating something from a bag that looked like miniature frosting covered cupcakes. No idea what they were. Not sure he knew what they were. He'll eat anything. Anytime. That's why he's fat. And that's why they call him Cupcake. Well, that and a couple of other reasons.... ;)
Group ride was good. The wind sucked on the way back. I rode the CX bike with no intention of going out on the group ride. Once I got to the shop Fatty shamed me into it. My legs still hurt from Sunday. It was probably good for me though.
Kat is back from Colorado. I thought we were going to make it a short ride and then roll back together but she was with the fast guys and I never saw her again after Beaver Valley. Looking fit after the Firecracker 50 and the Triple Bypass out in Colorado. She's prepping for leadville. Wicked fast.
I think I put the hurt on Fatty on the roll out to Union Road. I could hear him behind me moaning and groaning.... What can I say? Poop happens, Buddy :)
That's all for now.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I'm fat!! Get those kayaks all primed and ready!!! Tony says, "Game on!"

10:18 PM  
Blogger KAT said...

Blue,

So good to see you in the mix after your big racing effort at Clear Lake - way to race - a true inspiration. So you know I did say that when dropped I would ride with you.... I looked back and didn't see you or Chris anywhere?? Did I miss you - where were you?? I was all about getting to ride with you after the big drop. Another time for sure. Thanks for the great post. I've a great shot of you on the in-town rollout - check it out.

Thanks--- Kat

11:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been to the Firecracker 50 (to watch!) and that is a killer race. Congrats to Kat for accomplishing that. My son did the kids race and came in 3rd way back in 2003.
I rode part of the course during that trip and it is tough. Climb up to the singletrack is miles long but the singletrack is very sweet so its worth the work.
Keep working hard old man. Looks like you will be kicking ass and taking names come Cross season. No more Mr.DFL for you!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

You should be nicer not "fat albert" he looks skinny

1:22 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

fatty....
fatter than a house, buddy :)
not sure i want to be on the river with you and tony. that scares me a little.

kat....
good seeing you last night. sounds like you hung in a long time last night. you would have been bored with chris and me... :)

oldman....
if only i could lose a little more weight! i like to eat and that hinders my weight loss efforts.

judy....
i'm always nice to the corpulent one. well, as nice as is possible.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Travel Gravel said...

Blue, are you, or anyone like you, riding the Death Ride this weekend? Many races in many places this weekend. Later, Gravelo

11:51 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

greg....
no death ride for me, buddy. not sure who all are going.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Fatty said he is coming to the GTDRI. I know we'll be stopping on that ride to eat, and you do not get that chance in a race. What do you think he'd do?? :-)

6:41 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

g-ted....
he'd strip the cupcake counter bare :)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Brian B said...

If I could just lose 2 pounds, I'd be as skinny as Fatty.....

2:44 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

brian b....
you'll go to hell for lyin' :)

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Brian B said...

I don't know how to lie...... :-)
Go fatty!!!!!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home