Monday, July 13, 2009

Nice day....

The Queen of Cross....
Go Gophers....
Calm water....
Cool clouds....
A kid with a dog and a skateboard....
This is blog post number 601. I don't even remember when I started but I do know that Jackal and Kerkove had blogs and I wanted to comment on them so I started my own. Lots of things happen in 4 or 5 years.... Meet lots of great people!
It turned out to be a very nice day today. I took the kayak out to Big Woods Lake for awhile after work then came home and mowed the lawn. It's all good!
Group ride tomorrow, if it isn't storming. Seems like we've had a lot of that lately. Not much that you can do about it. We had a big one last Thursday night/Friday morning. I slept through it. Darn.
Ah well....
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!

6 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Isn't she just the cutest?

12:02 AM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

So are ya liking the kayak thing? looks pretty fun.

Sounds like the storms are coming again. man! This has been a roller coaster of a summer with these bouts of wet weather, wind, and carnage.

Take it easy if ya go out tonight with the boys. Have a good ride.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The queen of cross is in college already? Wow. How did I miss that?
We all are glad you decided to jump in the world of blogging. Been fun listening to your stories and trading barbs with you. Keep up the good work old man!
That paddling picture is great. Reminds me I have to get the canoe in the water this weekend!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

She (little Miss Rhea) is so cute~ Looks like her Grandma!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Davis said...

Those are some great pictures! Blogging becomes addicting :) I've slacked lately but I used to post all of the time!

12:19 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

judy....
uh huh :)

g-ted....
the kayaking is good. relaxing.
oh yeah! more storms on the horizon. enuf!

oldman....
college? anything but a hawkeye. go gophers!
good luck with that canoe. don't get wet. :)

susi....
you trying to get me started?

coila....
the blogging is good. if not for the blog, i'd of never met folks like oldman.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home