Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Well....

I hadn't been on the bike in two weeks, until last night. I went home from work and changed clothes then spent some time on the CX bike.

I left the house and rode east then out around East Lake and through Wyth then stopped at the Shop before heading out around Big Woods and through Black Hawk. It looked like a pretty large group getting ready to head out on the Tuesday night group ride. All the fast guys were there. I passed.

I talked to The Thin Man for awhile and then headed back out to finish my ride. (Thanks for the butter, buddy) It was good! Low 70's and overcast. It was pretty windy last night but I was riding the bike paths through the parks, so that didn't really mean much to me. (It probably meant something to the guys out on the group ride....) A bit over 25 miles in an hour and 30 minutes. Not bad, for having been off the bike for so long. I feel it just a little this morning. :)

Today is my brother Brian's birthday. He's pretty old. Just sayin'....

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lily on the Road said...

hope you're not hurting too much!

happy birthday Brian!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Harkemas4 said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Brian!!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Feel like I haven't checked in for awhile. Looks like you've been busy! Heard something about you making love in some abandoned chevy van or something? Don't even want to think about that! :^)
I need to get out there on the bike too. But the damn rain here keeps getting in the way.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Brian B said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!! Paul, always remember that I will never be as old as you.... :-)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Brian B said...

Ooops, if you can still remember that is.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!!!

Amy & Rhea

5:52 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Happy B-day Brian. He will always be older yes, but his younger brothers look older, why is that?

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Brian B said...

Thanks Amy and Rhea!!!
Thanks Judy! It's probably because we don't have the investment in plastic surgery that he does, and we work harder... Did you see all that hair I have in the picture Susi posted???

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home