Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dreams....

My good friend Jeremy Bidwell posted on Facebook that he had a dream last night in which he was doing a cyclocross race while riding a Pugsley. He qualified that by saying that he had never actually done a cross race nor had he ever ridden a Pugsley. What do our dreams really mean?

Here is my reply to him....

"I'm picturing you hefting a 40 pound Pugsley over the extra tall barriers at the bottom of an incredibly steep and long runup with hundreds of hecklers lining the course offering beer and processed meatstick handups while ringing cowbells, blowing horns, shaking tambourines, beating drums, and waving the Lion of Flanders flag..... There are dollar bills laying all over the muddy runup but you seem to be completely oblivious to them, yet, curiously, you're smiling.... I know that some people will question your sanity, my friend, but to me you are as normal as I am."

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not EVER, I mean EVER want to hear about you dreaming....about another guy!! :)

We want to see that picture!!! HA!

2:03 AM  
Blogger B I D W E L L said...

It was definitely a slow-mo dream, but I was smiling...
Your description does sound enticing!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Lily on the Road said...

OMG, I'm cracking up here!!!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

you are sane? and normal?

11:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it means he wants to cyclocross with a pugsley. duh!
jeez, how hard was that one to figure out? :^)

5:07 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

fatty....
let me know when you siber up, buddy :)

jeremy....
i see mike has offered the use of his pugsley and steve has offered to throw dollar bills around. i'm good for beer, noise, and meatsticks :)

lily....
i have some crazy friends. they keep me around for the touch of sanity i bring to the mix....

judy....
you've known me for a very long time. :)

oldman....
i think you're right, buddy.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Travel Gravel said...

As dream analysis goes, sometimes a meatstick is just a meatstick. Happy Holidays, Blue!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home