Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays....





I work with a bunch of "creative" people, many of whom appear to have too much time on their hands. They include graphic artists, designers, pre-press, and press people along with several of their managers and supervisors as well as a couple members of the sales staff and customer service. The usual cast of characters in a printing company....

I received an email from The Thin Man one day last week thanking me for the Christmas Card. I just shook my head, not really knowing who Judy had sent cards to. I thought it was nice of him to mention it....

I went out a few hours later to get the mail and noticed a Christmas card with no return address on it in my mailbox. I opened it up to find the card that is pictured above.... I laughed so hard that I cried. Good work. I will admit that Judy didn't find it quite as humorous as I did but hey, she's a good sport. :)

Like I said, they apparently have too much time on their hands. :) As I understand it, there were A LOT of people involved in the production of this "masterpiece". I am also led to believe that my Christmas card list this year was fairly extensive. I've been getting emails from people all over the country telling me how much they enjoyed receiving my card this year. Hmmmm.....

If anyone has Will Greenwood's address, please email it to me so that I can send him one of these cards. I'm pretty sure he'd enjoy seeing it.

Have a safe and happy new year.

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

8 Comments:

Blogger Guitar Ted said...

HA! That is classic!

8:15 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

this seems to be what happens when you go on vacation at this time of year....

i suspect that they would have gotten it done "somehow" even if i'd of been here. :)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Captain Bob said...

That's awesome! Merry Late Christmas!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Me being a "good sport" was/is most definately up for a debate

6:19 PM  
Blogger Opa and Ga said...

Love the Colnago Bike. Nothing but the best!!!!

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the point in the scarf? HaHa

9:51 PM  
Blogger Craig, The Flanders Fat Cat said...

That's great! You know, only the best of friends will love you enough to humiliate you for their own pleasure. You are blessed.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

Hope you had a great holiday season. I promise you that we will ride this year. I hope to see you in Grinnell. I will be at the start line for TransIowa. Willl you be there???
best
ari

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home