Monday, May 03, 2010

Happy Monday....

I got a little riding in on the CX bike this weekend. It hadn't been out of the basement since Jingle. The Yellow Bike and the single speeds have been ridden, but not the CX bike.

The trails were pretty busy yesterday, which made "the goin'" kinda slow. Lot's of people out enjoying the beautiful weather.

Should be able to get the kayaks out soon. I'm sure the water is still cold enough that a spill wouldn't be too much fun! The goal would be not to take a spill, I guess :)

Anyway.... Life is good :)

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!

6 Comments:

Blogger Guitar Ted said...

I don't know about taking a spill in a kayak, I just am trying to avoid taking a spill with my coffee cup in hand!

Have a good one Blue!

7:38 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

g-ted... i made it all the way to work without spilling any coffee! a good start to the day!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Whoot, summer is surely around the corner.

Can hardly wait for kayaking this year...

Glad your are out and about!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my lord...you're alive!!!! :)

6:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

glad to see you back in the blogsphere. i need to get back to this too.
anyway, glad someone got a ride in this weekend!
p.s. make sure you have your water wings on when you go out in that boat!

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Best Reviews said...

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information from your article, you are doing a great job. Keep it up I Am Also a Professional Blogger At best gravel bikes under 1500

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home