Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday....

BH Park....

Any similarity to Bob Roll is purely coincidental....

Today was the longest day ever at the plant. I can't explain why, it just was. It's good to have Jackal back out there though. I never would have believed it but he actually brings a bit of sanity to the place. Scary, huh?

The tree has been removed from across the trail in GW Park just west of Krieg's and you can get through without dismounting and climbing over it. That was one big tree! Watch out for the sawdust if you ride through there. There is plenty of it on the ground.

I hear Jackal walking around upstairs so it's time to git.

I think I might go out on the night time gravel grinder on Friday with Kerkove and Jackal. I usually ride alone anyway so it shouldn't be a big deal to be dropped someplace on 12th. I think I can find my way back home alone....

Has anyone seen Eduardo?

Peace out, yo!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home