Saturday, December 02, 2006

Saturday....

Ron Saul let me try out his Cannondale Optimo Disc cross bike today to make sure that I order the right size. He and I are about the same size and we ride the same size road bikes and mountain bikes so Jackal thought it would be a good idea for me to try it out to be sure. I'm glad I did! His cross bike is a 52 and I had my doubts about sizing since it is 4 cm smaller than my Colnago. Whoa! It is the perfect size! Thanks Ron! The order goes in tomorrow at the shop!!

Thanks also to Cindy, Jackal, and Kerkove for making things happen!

Grandsons are here now and pizza is in the oven. Time to go!

Ride safe!

Peace out, yo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Glad you are getting the Cannondale. That looks like a great bike. I am into Cannondales. Heck, I had my last one for 15 years. Late.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home