Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day....

Jackal was going riding this morning, but after a 60 hour work week, I didn't want to get up at the ungodly hour that he was planning to head out so I slept til 8 or so and then headed out on the Surly for a 25 mile ride. The weather couldn't be better for this time of year! It was 50 degrees when I passed the thermometer in Cedar Falls at 11:22!!! Met Super Saul under the bridge as I was approaching Pfeiffer on my way back home.... Hope you have a good ride, Ron!

Judy has been up most of the night getting Thanksgiving dinner ready. It smells great! We'll be eating about an hour and a half from now and the aromas coming from our kitchen are making me hungry! Turkey, roast beef, corn, and sweet 'taters along with a couple of pies are waiting up in the kitchen. Anyone who thinks that preparing Thanksgiving dinner is quick and easy is full of poop! THANKS JUDY! You're AWESOME!!! I need to take a shower and then help get the car loaded to head out to Orvin's. I hope that everyone has a GREAT THANKSGIVING!

Ride safe!

Peace out, yo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Have a great Thanksgiving Blue

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Food was great. Tell Judy everything was awesome! Happy Turkey Day! - Moo

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home