Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bright Lights....

Went out and rode 21 miles on the Surly after dark last night. The Cateye Doubleshot is UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! Turns the night into day! I have to say it's a 10. A+++

Sitting here at the plant this morning updating this blog...... I could be riding my bike! It's nice outside this morning! Ahhhhh well. A little later.

I hope that those of you going up to camp today have a good time. Jackal is planning on a road ride sometime today. The Shell Rock loop, I think.

That's it for now. Don't waste the good weather.

Does anyone know what the liquid volume of a 320 ml flask is?

Peace out, yo!

3 Comments:

Blogger shOna said...

i don't know the liquid volume of a 320 ml flask...but i do know what you can put in a flask!!! does that help you????

10:00 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

Man, I've picked up your blogs thru Jeff Kerkove and I am jeaulous that you guys have such a cycling comunity. I live on the outskirts of Chicago and it is a freakin' chore to get the guys out for a ride. I feel like getting out to Waterloo just to go for a ride with someone. How is the terrain there? I ride a Gunnar Ruffian 29er singlespeed.
Ari
Westmont, IL

8:50 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

shOna.... what would you put in that flask? :)

ari.... we have about 50 or so miles of paved trail, lots of low traffic county roads, gravel roads that seem to go on forever, and some pretty decent single track around here. it's all good!

we're fortunate to have racers in the area like buchanandale and kerkove plus a ton of psychos who like to ride bikes! if you're into 29ers, guitar ted is the guy to talk to. you can link to him from this blog. have a great day and go ride!!!!

peace out, yo!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home