Sunday, November 26, 2006

I got wet....


Ummmmmm.....
You have to pedal this thing....?
Just riding along....
Spinning....
Look ma, no hands....
Traffic on Hwy 20....
Welcome to Cedar Falls....
So, there I was....... Riding along minding my own business when it started to rain. I'm about 2 miles from home when I see and feel a few rain drops. No big deal. I get down by Ron's house and it starts coming down pretty hard. I'm now 3/4 mile from home and getting wet! It's 52 degrees outside and I instantly feel like an ice cube. I start scooting down the middle of the lane on Rainbow and see Jackal out in his garage so I yelled at him to say "hey". No response. Probably wondered who that silly fool was out riding a bicycle in the rain. Oh well. It's all good. I got a little over 25 miles in, survived The Intersections of Death, and didn't puncture. My headlight worked fine. My taillight worked fine. I didn't crash. What more could one ask for?
That's it for now. Back to work tomorrow.....
Ride safe...
Peace out, yo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I like the pink bar tape. I need some of that when mine goes to heck.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home