Sunday, December 03, 2006

Silliness....


A chairful....
Jacob, Jake, and Kyle....
Baby Jake gettin down....
Eric and Nikki dropped the boys off last night so that they could participate in some holiday fun with co-workers. We had some kind of fun too! It's all good!
The 'puter says it's 7 F outside right now and I want to ride my bike. Geez! I know it isn't going to hit 20 today but I think I'll wait another hour or so to see if it gets up to at least 10 degrees. I think I'll look for a pair of snowboarding goggles to wear when it's cold outside.
That's it for now. Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

I am going to stay indoors and work on my fatness.

9:03 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

i've worked on my fattness long enough.... it's time to work it off! :)

peace out, yo!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Blue - give those boys a few years and they can work as your domestiques. They can cut the wind for you and carry all of your water. All you have to do is shell out the money for a few of those carbon fiber kid road bikes. :)

2:46 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

i'd have to get some ropes so that they could pull me along....

:)

peace out, yo!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home