Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!


Oh Yeah! It snowed last night....
Winter morning....
1st bike across the bridge....
Icy trails....
The first day of 2007....
Nice!
Kerkove, Super Saul, and Buchanandale getting ready for the Gravel Goo....
I took off a bit earlier than the Gravel Goo guys this morning because I'm getting ready to head up north to help with inventory in the morning. I met them all at Pfeiffer Park as I was returning home so I stopped and said "hey".... Kerkove, Buchanandale, Super Saul, Guitar Ted, Casey Dean, and John Adamson were getting ready to head out of town for some New Year's Day gravel goodness.... It was cold this morning when I left for my ride, with lots of snowy and icy trails, but I suspect that with the rising temps they will definitely encounter plenty of "goo".... I hope you guys have fun!
That's it for now. Heading north!
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ari said...

Happy new year to all my cycling pals out there. Blue Hope you met your goal on the Surly. Congrats if you did. Chris from Austin thanks for all the motivation you give us with your huge muscles.
Stay healthy and hope all your dreams come true
Ari
from Chicago.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home