Monday, March 05, 2007

Things....


Kerkove and the Swiss National Champ....
Yes, Kerkove (pre-Ergon....) is riding a mountain bike on a road ride.
He does things like that.
Blue's bike and the Swiss National Champ....

Is that Bob Roll and the Belgian National Champ....?
Ummmmmm....

Shake your booty....

Squirrel....

I love my trainer....
Yes, I know all about the nose....
It got in the way of a flying rubber object. 'nuf said....
Rode the trainer for an hour tonight. Did a few 30 second intervals. As usual, it sucked....
Outside later this week. I'm sure of it.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!





2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Blue - why was the Swiss dude riding in your hood?

7:34 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

well chris, he was looking for a training partner and, and, and....

:)

actually, he's my oldest son and i shamed him into slowing down and riding with me one day. he felt sorry for me cuz no one wants to ride with me so he did his familial duty and rode with his dad.....

it was fun.

peace out, yo!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home