Monday, July 30, 2007

Brother of Jackal....

Hanging in there....
That jersey was mine in 1987. It actually fit me then....
I think he had fun....
Jackal's brother, Adam, has decided that we are going to race the 12 hour race in Boone on Labor Day weekend while Jackal does the 24 hour gig. Team Stoopid. Singlespeeds.... We're going to try to get Eduardo to join us even though Katie is due to deliver their new baby that weekend. It's all good!
Anyway, tonight was Adam's first night on the bike. He did pretty good. Tough little buggar. I know it had to hurt a little but he's played hockey since he was 5 so he should able to deal with a little pain. It's all good. I threw the Trek singlespeed back together for him and he's happy as a pig in poop! We'll see how it goes.
Sounds like John Adamson and Mike Johnson are ready for their big race in Leadville. They've definitely prepared for it this summer. Good luck, guys!
That's it for now.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!



10 Comments:

Blogger bryan said...

Seerly Boulevard! Or Prospect in Waterloo. I choose Seerly.

11:25 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

close, bryan! grand blvd in cf....

5:24 AM  
Blogger weak and feeble said...

Good luck in the race! And can someone explain why pigs are happy in poop? While you're at it why dogs like to eat poop? I just don't get it.

later,

DEA

9:07 AM  
Blogger bryan said...

Oh, damn! Grand is the one I was thinking of -- they have the Sturgis runs along there. Why did I call that Seerly? I need to spend more time in CF.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Jackal was in today trying to recruit me. Apparently I look Stoopid. :)

Is there room for a crochety ol' mechanic on that team? I gots me a single speed, and it's even an Inbred!

4:49 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

dea.... dogs eat poop because they do stoopid stuff sometimes.

bryan.... seerly is the blvd that ends at the front door of the university ot college st.

g-ted.... of course there's room for you on team stoopid, as long as you give your word of honor on a bottle of stout that you won't take it seriously. it's gonna be fun!

it's all good!

5:56 PM  
Blogger bryan said...

I know ... I know ... I used to be smart.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

As of now, I'm in. Talked with the wife and I have the green light.

I swear on a Guinness bottle cap, I will have fun!

8:33 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

g-ted....

woohoo! it's gonna be some kind of fun! oh yeah!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

He looks like a natural. Get him on the bike more often

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home