Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thursday Group Ride....
Brother of Jackal in the draft....
Smaller group tonight.... 10 people. Adam and I rode together after we got out of town on 27th. We caught Bottke in New Hartford and rode back together. Adam and Brian worked pretty well together. One old guy and 2 kids! It was good!
Beach Party at work tomorrow.... I have the Hawaiian shirt and the shorts all ready to go! 3 weeks and 2 days until Team Stoopid debuts at 7 Oaks. THAT is going to be GOOD! Remember.... any team member who takes it seriously has to get beer for the rest of the team after midnite. Plus 3 demerits. And no gold star. :)
That's it for now.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!

6 Comments:

Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Okay, I need some clarification here. If I'm riding my rigid single speed now to get used to it, does that mean I'm getting too serious?

Heck, I suppose I'm in the clear since you and Adam are out doing group road rides! :)

9:25 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

yup, g-ted, you're in the clear. training is ok.... heck, you can even be serious about your training like i'm not. (did you get that? lol) i'm just wondering if i should bring my cow bells? i'm bringing a cooler, for sure. it's gonna be good! i'm pumped!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see the pink Colnago has run down the family line. Give Adam a few more group rides. I hear that Paul can drink some serious Guinness, so nobody on Team Stoopid better take it seriously!!!

7:16 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

i can eat more than my fair share of fudge rounds, too! :)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Blue - is that the Blue Colnago I spy under your boy?

8:19 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

chris... yup, it's blue. just until he can save enough pennies for a new c-dale. it's all good!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home