Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Spooky Cross II....


This is cyclocross.....
I almost wet my pants when I saw this picture on Jackal's blog. I swear it gave me goose bumps! This is what cross racing is all about! Yes, baby, yes!!! It was taken at Spooky Cross II on Sunday by Amy's cousin Terry, then stolen by me from Jackal's blog. Go to his blog. When you get there, click the pic to blow it up. Look at it. See the suffering? Isn't it GREAT? It's almost orgasmic! Yesssssss.........
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo

8 Comments:

Blogger bryan said...

Lock it up, Blue. You're freaking everybody out.

11:23 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

:)

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't need to know about Blue getting all orgasmic!!! Guinness anybody???

1:52 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

guinness? when? toad's?

1:53 PM  
Blogger weak and feeble said...

I try not to use the word "orgasmic" when talking about pictures of other guys....

3:44 PM  
Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

You're thinking to yourself...."Oh shit, my bike!"

3:53 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

weak and feeble....

:) nah, it's the mud that gets me excited!

kerkove....

it's a cannondale, man. i don't worry about it. it's all good!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that is not something I needed to read from Blue.
Think I'll go wash out my eyes with Guinness.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home