Wednesday, December 12, 2007

XC Skiing....

I'd guess that we have about 4" of snow over 2" of ice....
Someone having snowshoe classes? Teach some trail etiquette....
See how easy it is? Snowshoes to the left, skis to the right. Easy....
I went out this afternoon for a couple of hours on the XC skis. Nice! The established ski trails have been pretty much obliterated by walkers and snowshoers, but hey, whatever works for you...... I suspect that someone is teaching snowshoe classes in the area. I've never seen so many tracks. Wow! If that's the case I'd hope that trail etiquette would be one of the subjects, but apparently it's not.
Annual "1st time out skiing rant" off. Thanks for listening.
Has anyone been out to the Greenbelt? What's it like out there? I'm excited to have enough snow to ski so early in the year. It puts a dent in the saddle time for awhile but the country roads will be ok for riding soon. :)
I was able to come home from my semi-annual dental appointment this morning saying "Look Ma, no cavities". Cool!
That's all I have for today. I'm going to shower and then go bother Jackal at the shop.
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!



3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Now that is something I need to be doing; XC skiing. We don't have enough here yet on the trails but as soon as we do, I'm out there.
Nice job at the dentist; wish they would say that to me when I go! :^)

5:17 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

brian....

the nice thing about the semi-annual check up is that i always come away with a new toothbrush which frees the old one up for cleaning parts and such.... the hundred dollar tothbrush. it can't be beat!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snowshoe tracks = the Gall's.

love,
ed

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home