Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow....

One fish, two fish....
....red fish, blue fish.


Judy wanted me to take the garbage can up to the curb. I figured I may as well go ahead and shovel snow since I had to get dressed to go outside anyway. I think we have 3 or 4 inches of new snow and it isn't heavy like the last batch so it only took 45 minutes or so. She was laughing because she thought I looked "funny" in my Dr. Seuss jammies with my boots and winter coat. Whatever....
Anyway, we got the job done and are back inside now. It's 8F outside but no wind so it isn't bad at all. Heck, Jackal showed up about 7:30 on his CX bike. He just had to see how it handled in the snow. Fine, would be my guess.
Oh! I've been chatting with Fat Albert. (He is alive and well and riding the rollers in the garage) He's still accusing me of being corrupt in the tallying of the Lanterne Rouge voting. Hmmmm.... I explained that I was merely being "creative" (no money changed hands, no senatorial or other seats were traded or sold, nor were any seats attempted to be traded or sold....). Chicago politicians are corrupt. All of them.
Anyway, have a great evening!
Ride safe.
Peace out, yo!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you could tie your shoe strings...and Judy could maybe patch that hole in the back of your pants!

Thanks for the Guinness too. The first one was pretty damn good!! :)

10:52 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

you're good, fatty. real good. :)

10:56 PM  
Blogger Lily on the Road said...

hahaha, you always crack me up Blue!

Now I feel better when I go out to shovel with my scottie terrier & paw print jammies...

LOL.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Guitar Ted said...

Ha ha! I shoveled this morning in my slippers! They are mocassins with that fake woll in there. Anyway...

Still gathering parts for my CX project, it's gonna be pretty dang cool!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Them is some awesome pants there fella! Reminds me of my 8 year old sweats that I just can't get rid of.
Jackal's crazy riding the CX bike with those skinny tires in that slippery stuff. At 8 degrees I would be riding the couch!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Travel Gravel said...

Snow blowers are for old people! Keep rockin' the shovel Blue! Later!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Travel Gravel said...

Snow blowers are for old people! Keep rockin' the shovel Blue! Later!

10:55 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

lily....
ya gotta go with what's comfortable!

g-ted....
did you get any snow in them thar slippers? brrrrrr......

oldman....
like i said, when you find something comfy you stick with it!

yes, i stayed on the couch.

travel gravel....
i didn't even get the snowblower out of the garage last year. shoveled it all and chopped ice. i'm sure you remember what it was like!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me guess, you are out there in your holey pj's doing the "Let it snow and sleet" dance??!!! Remember, little fish don't like the cold...

7:34 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

fatty....
no sleet. just snow. 8-12" of it. you gotta love that, buddy!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home