Saturday, September 23, 2006

Brother of Jackal....



Goon....
I went in to work for 4 hours ths morning wishing I'd been able to go on the gravel grinder last night. Things just didn't work out this time. According to Kerkove's blog, it looks like they had a good time!
Watched Brother of Jackal play hockey this afternoon. He looked just as natural as rain sitting in the box for bad boys because of a pushing match a few minutes earlier in front of the net. One of the Mason City players whacked Adam's goalie a couple of times after the play ended so Adam did the right thing and straightened the guy out. I remember Jackal doing that several times in front of me when we played travel team together. The difference is that Jackal was one of the "beefier" players on our team and his brother is a runt. Oh well, what do they say? It's not the size of the dog in the fight, rather the size of the fight in the dog. I'd love to play again on a team with Carl and Adam. THAT would be fun!!!!!
Waiting for Jackal so we can finish up the brakes on the green bike and then we'll be done! Woohoo! Just need to install the Avid Ti levers and the Flak Jacket cables.
That's it for now.
Has anyone seen Eduardo?
Peace out, yo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carl Buchanan said...

"beefier"? Are you saying that I am fat? Why is everyone so concerned with my weight lately? I am not a super model.

I may need to invest in some newer equipment and get back on the ice. Good cross-checking, I mean training.

2:12 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

if i would of meant fat, i would have said fat.

once a goon, always a goon.... yeah, i said that.

thanks for your help with the brakes, jackal!

peace out, yo!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home