Thursday, September 21, 2006

Rain....

It was barely sprinkling when I left for a ride this evening and picked up in intensity almost immediately but I kept riding. Went out around Big Woods Lake and back. I had planned to go out to Black Hawk and back along Cottage Row Road but changed my mind when I started getting really wet. It was still a ride and relatively enjoyable. Ends up just a touch over 13 miles. Whatever. The cycling clothes are in the washer getting the mud and other crap out of them before they have a chance to get stained. If you've been out on any of the trails in the parks lately you know that there are walnuts, walnuts everywhere. They are starting to get soft and yukky now and make a real mess on the back of one's jersey. Rain is forecast for the next couple of days. Will the gravel grinder go on as planned tomorrow night if it's still raining?



Has anyone seen Eduardo?

Peace out, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home