Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well....

I went out and rode another 21 miles on The Green Bike this evening. Ran into John Adamson and the guys from Bike Tech out on the trail just east of Pfeiffer. They looked to be moving right along! John yelled at me to come along with them but I was going the other direction and was on a misson. Another time, John, but thanks for the offer....

I rode the route that I rode last night but in the opposite direction and then I climbed Lookout Park Hill on my return trip. Yowza! That hill is killer in 34 x 17!!! I'm feeling it in my legs tonight so I think that tomorrow will be a walking day. : )

I wonder who all went on the night time gravel grinder up to the Boy Scout camp tonight? I hope you guys had fun! Another one on Friday!!! I'm sure there will be pics on either Kerkove's or Jackal's blog tomorrow.

That's it for now.

Has anyone seen Eduardo?

Peace out, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home