Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Pink Tape....


Minnesota pink tape....
They have a little more snow than we do....

New "Serious Pink" tape on Blue....

C'apn Bob is trying to figure out what color bar tape to put on his new "Faze Five" TT project bike. I'm suggesting pink. Have some fun with it.

The trip to St. Cloud was uneventful. The drive home was a piece of cake.... Judy rode along for company and the cruise down the 494 to 35W was relatively easy for 4 in the afternoon. Once we hit the 35W it was full speed ahead in the carpool lane to Burnsville and all points south. The entire trip home took less than 4 hours and 50minutes, including "stretch" breaks for us old folks. That's a record for me.

Jackal tells me that the new Cannondale Optimo 2 Disc may be here soon..... Too cool!

That's it for now.

Ride safe.

Peace out, yo!


5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Blue - I saw pink brake cable housing recently and thought of you.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

We were at a coffee shop with pal fleischkopf and this hot girl was digging my pal. Nothing happened but when she was leaving the shop our bikes caught her attention. As soon as she noticed the pink tape on my pals bike she shook her head in frustration and walked away. Next day Fleisch went back to the standard Cinelli black.
ari

10:30 PM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

i dig pink! :)

peace out, yo!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Captain Bob said...

I am planning to get that tape. Is that Bontrager brand?

I also have something else in store for you that is pink. As soon as I get it I will post a pic on my page.

8:46 AM  
Blogger bluecolnago said...

yup, it's bontrager "serious pink".

peace out, yo!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home